Attached you will find bid form information for the 2020 Region 7 Regional meets. Please submit bids via email to JBortz7rac@gmail.com no later than June 20, 2019 at 4:00pm.
Level 8 Regionals: Friday April 24th - Sunday April 26th, 2020
1. The Region will accept bids in multiple formats, but prefer bids for this competition to be a modified capitol cup format.
2. This will likely be a full 3 day competition. Fri, Sat, Sun.
3. Entry fee per gymnast is $95.00 - $115.00 and will be set with the RACC once the meet host has submitted the contract from the host venue.
4. Please ensure you have a floor plan attached with your bid form. Venue should be equipped with multiple restroom options or a changing room for athletes to use to change into the competitive leotard they are given at check in. This floor plan must also include a recent photograph of the outside of the location as well as the inside space where the competition will be held.
5. We do not anticipate any changes to the structure of the competition. This competition will include a State Team competition to be held on Saturday night.
6. Region 7 will provide a meet coordinator to facilitate the set up of the competition as well as run the scoring system during the competition. All set up of the meet, including the schedule, rotations, scratches, scoring, etc will be managed by the Region 7 Meet Coordinator. Region 7 will also provide the scoring system for the competition (ipads for judges, tvs for flashing scores, etc).
Any questions in regard to bidding for this competition should be directed to Jennifer Bortz at JBortz7rac@gmail.com or by cell at 814-380-1195.
Level 9/10 Regionals: Thurs. April 16th - Sun. April 19th, 2020
1. All bids should be using modified capitol cup format for the 9/10 Regional competition
2. This will likely be a full 4 day competition. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. Typically the Level 10's go Thursday and Friday, the Level 9's go Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
3. Entry fee per gymnast is $100.00 - $125.00 and will be set with the RACC once the meet host has submitted the contract from the host venue.
4. Venue must have space for the JO National team meeting/clinic - separate from the competition site. This room should be available to hold 120 athletes, plus coaches and parents.
Date: Friday April 5, 2019 - Sunday April 7, 2019
Berks East Gymnastics
The 422 SportsPlex
1400 Industrial Highway
Pottstown, PA 19464
Dates: Thursday April 11, 2019 - Sunday April 14, 2019
Ocean Tumblers Gymnastics
Virginia Beach Convention Center
1000 19th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Attached are important Level 9/10 Regional Announcements that coaches should review PRIOR to the Regional meet. This includes important information regarding qualification to and preparation for Easterns and JO Nationals. Please pay special attention to highlighted areas with information that is new for 2019.
Thank you and good luck at Regionals! Linda Johnson, RJOCC
Dates: May 10 -12, 2019
Meet Site: SIlver Spurs Arena at Osceola Heritage Park
Address: 1875 Silver Spur Lane, Kissimmee FL 34744
Dates: May 18 -19, 2019
Meet Site: Indiana Convention Center
Address: 100 S Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46225