Please submit bids via email to JBortz7rac@gmail.com no later than June 20, 2019 at 4:00pm.
Level 8 Regionals: Friday April 24th - Sunday April 26th, 2020
1. The Region will accept bids in multiple formats, but prefer bids for this competition to be a modified capitol cup format.
2. This will likely be a full 3 day competition. Fri, Sat, Sun.
3. Entry fee per gymnast is $95.00 - $115.00 and will be set with the RACC once the meet host has submitted the contract from the host venue.
4. Please ensure you have a floor plan attached with your bid form. Venue should be equipped with multiple restroom options or a changing room for athletes to use to change into the competitive leotard they are given at check in. This floor plan must also include a recent photograph of the outside of the location as well as the inside space where the competition will be held.
5. We do not anticipate any changes to the structure of the competition. This competition will include a State Team competition to be held on Saturday night.
6. Region 7 will provide a meet coordinator to facilitate the set up of the competition as well as run the scoring system during the competition. All set up of the meet, including the schedule, rotations, scratches, scoring, etc will be managed by the Region 7 Meet Coordinator. Region 7 will also provide the scoring system for the competition (ipads for judges, tvs for flashing scores, etc).
Any questions in regard to bidding for this competition should be directed to Jennifer Bortz at JBortz7rac@gmail.com or by cell at 814-380-1195.
Level 9/10 Regionals: Thurs. April 16th - Sun. April 19th, 2020
1. All bids should be using modified capitol cup format for the 9/10 Regional competition
2. This will likely be a full 4 day competition. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. Typically the Level 10's go Thursday and Friday, the Level 9's go Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
3. Entry fee per gymnast is $100.00 - $125.00 and will be set with the RACC once the meet host has submitted the contract from the host venue.
4. Venue must have space for the JO National team meeting/clinic - separate from the competition site. This room should be available to hold 120 athletes, plus coaches and parents.